Here are some things to know before filling out an application for any property offered by Home Team Property Management LLC.
LIST OF ITEMS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION:
- Each adult (18 years and older) applicant must apply and each must pay a $40 application fee. A 3rd party vendor will process the application.
- You will need to provide accurate landlord references.
- Proof of income: must be 3x the monthly rent. You will need to submit proof of income showing all adults combined gross monthly income totals at least 3x the monthly rent.
- Valid photo ID required.
- Address history as well as contact information for current / prior landlords.
- If you have pets, a digital photo of you with your pet(s) must be submitted.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can a property be held?
- For a property to be held, each tenant over the age of 18 must submit an application and have it approved. A lease must also be fully executed. Additionally, the full security deposit must be paid by a cashier's check or money order or property may be eligible for a $0 deposit through Rhino. Inquiry for more details.
How many people can live in a home?
- Maximum occupancy is 2 people per bedroom.
Can I be approved with questionable credit?
- Applicants with questionable credit may still be approved with a co-signer and / or other financially responsible applicant.
Can I be approved with no income?
- Applicants with no income may still be approved with a co-signer and / or other financially responsible applicant.
Do I need renter’s insurance?
- Yes. Home Team Property Management LLC requires all tenants to carry a renter’s insurance policy.
What if I have a pet?
- Pets allowed per property limitations. See listing for specifics. (Dogs and cats only). Fish tanks up to 40 gallons allowed as well with no fees.
- Pet Service Fee - $450 per pet (non-refundable)- Monthly Pet Rent: $45 per pet up to the property limit.
- All animals must be spayed/neutered and up to date with vaccinations
- Breed limitations as follows for dogs: Akita, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Pit Bull American Terrier, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf hybrid, or any mixture of the above breed of dogs.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE AN AUTOMATIC DECLINE?
- If we find evictions, unpaid balances due to landlords, a credit score beneath 550, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, felonies, and/or recent bankruptcies.
- Unqualified occupants, pets and/or vehicles can also be a reason for decline.
IS THE APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE?
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Once approved, you will be contacted regarding your move-in costs. All initial funds must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order.
Move-in costs may include:
- Security Deposit (see property listing for details). Property may be eligible for a $0 deposit through Rhino. Inquiry for more details.
- Rent: This will be prorated for the number of days occupied if the move in is not on the first of the month.
- Documentation Preparation Fee ($100) - pays the leasing specialist to negotiate.
- Non-refundable Pet Service Fee ($450) and Pet Rent ($45 per month) per pet.
WHAT IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS ON THE SAME PROPERTY?
- We will process all applications for consideration. More than one applicant may be approvable, however, only one will eventually be approved. We follow up with all approved applicants until a lease is signed and funded.
Application Fee: $40.00
Home Team Property Management LLC
6225 S. Minnesota Ave. Sioux Falls SD 57108
Copyright © 2022-2023 Home Team Property Management LLC - All Rights Reserved.